This song brought back so many memories of driving hundreds of miles in the desert with dear friends who I no longer keep in contact with. Maybe for the week I am back home I might run into some them.
One reason – it’s a 24 hour drive that I have made only 3 times in the last 2 decades since I left. I’ve booked tickets for a quick flight this time, with my husband joining me & my family 5 days later.
Although I do not regret most of my life choices- I do regret not returning home more often.
I’ve made a list of things we should do:
- 4/23 Tu: Ask Bros to be picked up 10pm (M/J/C)
- 4/24 W: Check out / try to get to the salt lake (T/J)
- 4/25 Th: Salinas Pueblo Missions National (M/J/C)
- 4/26 F: Play some Blackjack (T/J) -> meet up (M/J/C)
- 4/26 F: Go see New Mexico United take on Portland Timbers 2(M/J/C)
- 4/27 S: Pick Up Gbot @ 11am (M/J/C)
- 4/27 S: Powwow www.gatheringofnations.com(M/J/C/G)
- 4/27 S: Cocktails James ??
- 4/27 S: Go see Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Sacramento River Cats(T/J)
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- 4/29 M:Georgia O’Keeffe Museum(A/A/A/A) 10-11am
- 4/29 M: Meow Wolf’s House of Eternal Return12-4pm (A/A/A/A) home by 6pm?
One of the two: Natural History Museum or ABQ BioPark Aquarium Tent Rocks
- Eat tons of green chile
- Don’t get into any trouble
#IDEA: Also I need to break out my VHS camcorder and release a straight to video techno album.
This was the song I was originally looking for: https://vimeo.com/102561007